Increasing Share of Voice for $100M+ Doorglass Manufacturer
What We Did:
- Used both B2B and B2C messaging and tactics to position ODL, Inc. as a leading doorglass brand.
- Developed long- and short-form blogs, white papers and social media content tailored to professional and consumer audiences.
- Wrote and distributed press releases and conducted proactive media pitching to garner press coverage from window + door, architecture + design and building + construction trade media, and consumer media as appropriate.
ODL, Inc. a Michigan-based doorglass manufacturer, began as a small, family-owned woodworking shop in 1945. Over the next seven decades, the company honed its product lineup to focus on decorative doorglass while also finding success in severe weather glass, divided light and enclosed blinds. With niche product offerings, ODL needed to stay competitive in the ever-changing and expanding residential market and was looking for new ways to reach consumers and professionals.
We saw ODL through numerous product launches, each telling a uniquely beautiful story through doorglass patterns, textures and shadows. But these stories were more than skin-deep; ODL’s doorglass designs also considered efficiency, security and function. We learned the whole story for each product or product line, then shared it through press releases, social media series, blogs and other efforts – helping to ensure maximum exposure for each product. We also helped Blink® Blinds + Glass, a brand of ODL, gain a strong foothold in the blinds-between-glass market, securing numerous residential projects and several noteworthy large-scale commercial projects.
For more than 15 years working with ODL, our content helped the brand grow in awareness, share of voice and annual revenue, all while continuing to pay homage to their humble beginnings and family-owned story.
- Communications strategy
- B2B and B2C proactive media outreach
- Feature story and commentary pitching
- Press release development and distribution
- Industry conference/trade show publicity
- Social media content
- Consumer and professional blogs
- White papers
- Email content marketing
B2B Paid Media
- Print, digital and native ads
- Graphic design
Through our work with ODL and other clients, LMO has significant expertise in the building industry. We offer comprehensive marketing and PR strategies to set brands apart from the competition and establish their footholds in the industry.
How can we tell your story? Email us at [email protected] to start the conversation!
Professional images used on this page are owned by ODL, Inc.
1776 Wilson Boulevard
Arlington, VA 22209